mY sOngs...


Saturday, September 25, 2010

Thanks....

Considering yesterday was my lucky day or not...

Get rid of work at 5.30pm and straight away went to Bukit Jalil Bus Stop, hoping can get a ticket home...(it's the first time getting back early on time)

Reached around 6.30pm and received a call that the tickets was sold out...

Waiting patiently at the bus stand, hoping the bus having extra seat...

Oh my god, the bus was full and the conductor refused to let me in...

The time was 7.15pm and I was no idea of what can I do...

Maybe have to stay an overnight at a friend's house nearby instead of going back to Wangsa...

A Malay women with the same fate asking me to join her for a cab to back home...

Suddenly getting a call from my friend that the driver was willing to let me aboard...

An incident did happen but finally I still able to get the bus...

I don't mind to sit on the floor, as long as I can get in the bus...

The Malay couple was nice, especially the wife...

She was the one who persuaded her husband (the driver) to let me aboard...

Really felt thankful and appreciating her (their) kindness, as well as my friend too...

I realize there's still having some nice guys around us...


I used to watch a scene near LRT station:

- A blind man (Malay) was getting out the LRT and walked to the lift by using his stick. A young man (Malay too) in front of him, noticed it and turned back to give him a hand.

I was wondering if because they are the same race so he was willing to help!! But now I should think over it again and maybe we should not wearing colour glasses when looking at others, especially those who are not same with us (I admit I do have some sort of this kind of feeling before).

Anyway, thanks God for let me realize it now...it's never too late hopefully...

1 Malaysia, are we still far away from it???

No comments:

Post a Comment